TIME SENSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT(S):
2019-2020 Cloverdale Board of Directors
3-24-2020 Broadcast Announcement
EDUCATION SESSIONS TO BE RESCHEDULED -
- March: Audit vs Review, by Chuck Young
- April: Credit Reporting, by Grant Jackson
- May: Incorporated vs Unincorporated, by Nance Briscoe
- June: HOA/Condo Issue(s) & Covenants, by Mark Sadd
Hospice of the Panhandle will not be allowing any outside groups to use the education center for events until further notice.
2020 Meetings held at:
Hospice of the Panhandle
330 Hospice Lane
Kearneysville, WV 25430
>> DIRECTIONS <<
• Register to subscribe for WVOHOA news, information & updates
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
The primary role of the Cloverdale Executive Board is to conduct the business of the association, the corporation. This doesn’t just mean approving our budget – it is also developing and enforcing policies. Board members are required to step outside their immediate circle of family and neighbors and make decisions based on the greater good of the community. Solving a homeowner problem is sometimes a daunting task, other times the issue is quite simple.
The Executive Board is in place because you choose from your peers. They follow the governing documents as best as they can, just as you do – after all, they are human and
to err is no reason for retaliatory action.
Please put yourselves in the place you’ve put them.