Cloverdale’s governing documents have been included for your reference.
Use the drop-down menu above to choose from – not a definitive compilation.
>>> COMMON AREA DEED TO:
CLOVERDALE HEIGHTS HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC.
Homeowner Annual Dues financially supports & maintains Cloverdale’s Common Area.
The Common Area is made up of the following:
4.5 miles of roads (roads average of 28 feet wide)
3.5 acre flood plain
10 feet both sides of the road for common area landscaping
1/3 acre total for entrance signage
school bus shelter(s)
total common area = 30.015 acres
“… common elements in Cloverdale Heights Subdivision to include, but not limited to the streets, roads, common areas, sign easements, utility easements and storm water management easements… ”
as provided on the main menu above:
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Amendment Article X Section 10.11
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Public Offering Statement
- Resale Certificate
- Voting Stipulations
- General Proxy
- Common Area Tax
- Civil Action 09-C-117
- Homestead Exemption – TAX
- WV 36B Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act
- Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act Amendments (2008)