A Board appointed Property Review Committee drives by during the year to review all Cloverdale lots and common area. The reason for this necessary observation is to preserve and increase overall property value in our community. Cloverdale continues to be a sought after community because we all care.
WHAT TRIGGERS A RED FLAG FOR FAILING YOUR PROPERTY REVIEW?
- Brush Piles
- Downed trees
- Statuesque tree stumps
- Overgrown brush/weeds around the perimeter of your home
- structure damage to your garage, shed and/or fence
- Missing roof shingles
- Missing and/or dirty siding
- Peeling paint: house, window(s), porch, step(s), door(s)
- Broken and/or missing porch spindles, fence gates, panels and/or supports
|Without your concern these, and other examples, that surface the Committee must contact you to correct the issue. When the Committee cannot resolve the issue with you then the Board of Directors steps in. Should you continue to ignore the issue the Board must act in good faith & due diligence by filing a lien on your property for violation of Cloverdale’s Declaration.
Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Article VI Section 2: