TEMPORARY STORAGE UNITS
A. All temporary storage units must be approved prior to installation
B. Permitted on a temporary only basis, may include, but are not limited to: Portables on Demand (PODS), Smart Boxes, U-Pack, U-Load, moving trailers, or any similar temporary storage unit. Expressly used for a lot owner actively involved in relocating items to and from their home and/or during renovation and/or maintenance.
C. Temporary storage units must not exceed:
- Thirty days, two units, upon one lot, at one time, within any consecutive twelve month period.
- 12’ long x 7’ wide x 7’ high.
D. Temporary storage units must be located in the driveway and must not:
- Alter the natural drainage or drainage easement.
- Damage property or roads.
- Obstruct sightlines for vehicles.
- Be placed on roads, right-of-way, or any common area.
E. Temporary storage unit must not be used for:
- Animals & people.
- Combustible or hazardous materials.
F. Application to the ARC must include:
- Complete description of the temporary storage unit.
- Timeline must include anticipated placement & removal date.
- Agreement of lot owner to be fully responsible for all resulting damage within 30 (thirty) days after removal of the temporary storage unit.
- Photograph(s) of the site conditions including road, driveway, and surrounding area prior to placement of temporary storage unit.
Review: Cloverdale’s Architectural Design Guidelines & Standards
Architectural Review Applications:
1.) Improvements and
2.) Temporary Storage