1. One valid e-mail address per individual lot. When two or more e-mail addresses are available only one e-mail address will receive a ballot to vote.
2. All ballots include a unique access code for each individual lot
3. If no e-mail address is available and/or no access to the Internet a printout will be provided to you and your vote(s) will be entered online using your lot’s unique access code.
ANNUAL MEETING STIPULATIONS:
1. The purpose of this ballot is to ratify the adopted budget for the YYYY fiscal year that starts on October 1, YYYYY. The ratification of this ballot is by a simple majority (51%) of the vote. Any Lot not casting a vote per the DCCR / Bylaws will be counted as a “Yes”.
and the election of directors
2. there are N openings for Directors to be elected for N-year terms, nominees are: First Last, Lot# with their profile information. For election of the Directors for FY YYYY-YYYY selection will be based on highest number of the votes cast.